Product Name: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016
Language: All Language Support
Product Category: Windows
Users Number: 1 User /1 Device
Module Number: T5D-02695
Delivery Type: Digital Delivery
wsap: 00 8Six One57 Seven192 Two343
Product Detail Page
1, Product Highlights
· Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit support
· 100% Genuine Office Home and Business 2016 Key
· One-Time Purchase- Lifetime license
· Regional Restrictions: Global license, World-wide availability
· Online Update Support: Keep your Office up to date
· Support 1 User / 1Device
· 1 installation, Runs On Windows
· License for Home and Commercial Use
License & Delivery: This is the Full version with Worldwide Lifetime License. If you need download link, please feel free to contact us. You can always re-install or transfer to another PC
Microsoft Office Home & Business 2016 for Windows is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The Design tab provides quick access to features and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations. And Presenter View displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your Mac, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
Microsoft Outlook is an extremely popular e-mail program used by millions of people worldwide. Outlook 2016 is the latest version of the program and belongs to the Microsoft Office Suite of products. Used by professionals and students all over the world, this e-mail program promises greater e-mail organization, search, communication and social networking features.
It's your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. Use it for school assignments, work projects, travel plans, party planning, and more.
· Computer and processor:: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86(32-bit) or x64 processor with SSE2 instruction set
· Required memory: For better performance, 4GB+ RAM
· Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 5+ GB
· Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
· Support Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
· Browser:: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
· .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
· Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)